Engaging with business
Engaging with you
Founded in 1945, Henley was the first business school to be established in the UK and is one of the oldest and most respected schools in Europe.
We are consistently ranked among the world’s top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist. We are also among an elite group of business schools - the top 1% in the world – to be triple-accredited (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB) for the quality and capability of our faculty and output.
As part of the University of Reading, Henley operates within an academic institution that is placed within the top 1% of all global universities.
Preparing students to be successful leaders has always been the stronghold of Henley Business School, We aim to empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction. We always seek to improve upon everything we do and aim to be recognised for:
- Being a truly international business school
- The excellence of our learning experience
- World-class research and thinking
- Our sense of community and responsibility
- The strength of our networks
- The breadth and depth of our relationships with industry
- We will be an engaging, focused and distinctive business school
Henley’s global presence and international reach is evidenced in a number of ways but in particular by:
- Our 150 academic faculty from 18 countries most of whom are widely published in their field;
- 5,000 students from more than 100 countries who study with us;
- Our international network of associates and collaborative partners;
- Our alumni family of more than 60,000 members from every corner of the globe.
- Being the world’s third largest provider of MBA education delivering in the UK and 9 international locations.
Now, you can be part of a distinguished learning community of independent thinkers and opinion leaders at Henley Business School in Malaysia. You will become well-prepared to apply your knowledge confidently as you take on a multitude of challenges in the ever competitive world of business.